Sunday 6 April 2014

Morning Skincare Routine

Hello all,

Today I present you with my morning skincare routine... it's very quick and simple and my skin seems to like it so that's always good. I was always pretty lazy with my skincare I must admit but I have stuck with this for a few months now and my skins appears to be a lot happier!


Yes, I really do use only three products in the morning. I think any more and I'd often skip it and be lazy! 
First up, I use the Liz Earle "Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser" which is £14.75 from John Lewis. You apply it to dry skin and rub it all over. Then using a hot muslin cloth you buff the product away! It leave my skin feeling clean and soft.

Next I use La Roche Posay "Effaclar Duo". Oh my, what a product. It has been given the label hero product  by many and I feel slightly late on the band wagon. This product is a serum sort of thing (I'm so great at descriptions) which you apply to cleansed skin. It claims to do many many things but mostly it has made my skin very clear and even and reduces little bumps I have on my skin. I can definitely notice the difference when I do not use the product so it's one thing I never forget. It is £15.50 from boots, you can check it out here.

Lastly I moisturise using Soap and Glory's "For Daily Youth, 6 in 1 moisturising lotion" which is a lightweight moisturiser which claims to do a number of things. It smells like peach which I love and soaks in quickly leaving my skin soft and happy. You can buy it for £8 here.

So that's it! I always ensure there is SPF in my day time foundation as well so that I am protected from the suns rays (which have been hiding away for a while).

I will show you all my evening skin care routine in a few days so make sure you check back if you're interested in seeing that! 

Thank you for reading,

Vicky
xo

2 comments:

  1. How good is Effaclar Duo!!! I use it morning and night!! Great to clear out those yucky pores!!
    Great post!!
    xo Holly xo

    http://hollydolly88.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a miracle product! I use it day and night as well and the difference is amazing :) Thank you!
      Vicky xx

      Delete