Friday 25 April 2014

Liebster Award!

I have been lucky enough to have been nominated by two lovely bloggers, Emily Laura and Travelhelphopelove! Check out their blogs as this award aims to help bloggers get to know each other!

The rules are:
Write 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions submitted by the blogger who nominated you
Choose 11 bloggers for the award
Write 11 new questions for them to answer
Let the nominees know you have been nominated



Facts about me:

1. I am a vegetarian
2. I have a beagle called Maxwell
3. I love being busy
4. My favourite type of food is Mexican food (although I'm sure british mexican is quite the same as the traditional food)
5. I watch way too many TV programmes/ Netflix Series
6. My friends often call me over organised
7. I hate not being in control of a situation
8. I love baking cakes and cookies and brownies etc...
9. I am always planning my future
10. I hope to be a Clinical Psychologist
11. I love Sweet potato fries

The 11 Questions from Emily Laura:

  • What country would you like to live in? I am happy living in the UK and I don't think I would like to live else where.
  • What is your favourite blog? My favourite blogger is Vivianna does Makeup - I love the way she writes!!
  • What item in your wardrobe could you not live without? My Topshop Jeans (Joni's or Leighs)
  • Do you prefer Summer or Winter? WINTER! I love being snuggly and Christmas and my birthday is also in Winter (Summer isn't bad though if it's sunny)
  • What is your favourite perfume? I think either Chloe or Daisy by Marc Jacobs
  • Why did you start your blog? I have been reading blogs for ages and decided it was my turn to try it out!!
  • What is your dream job? A Clinical Psychologist
  • What is your favourite quote? Do not dwell on dreams and forget to live
  • What is your favourite colour? I don't really know, probably purple or blue
  • Who is your style icon at the moment? I don't really have a style icon, I usually dress for comfort rather than style. I do enjoy sophisticated tailored styles but I rarely get a chance to wear them being a student!
  • What is your favourite beauty product at the moment? Nars Laguna Bronzer - I am very pale at the moment and it adds colour to my face whilst looking natural.

  • 11 Questions from Travelhelphopelove:

     1. Where would your ideal travel destination be? - Peru
    2. If you could change the world in one way, what would you change? This is a tricky one but stop violence if that is even possible!

    3. Is there anything in your life you wish you could make different? No, I am very happy right now!
    4. What is your favourite meal? SWEET POTATO FRIES!!! with homemade guacamole and refried beans or vegetarian chilli.
    5. Do you prefer a cup of tea or coffee? Sugar & milk? I drink my coffee black with no sugar.
    6. Are you a water sport kind of person or do you prefer land activities? I am not a very sporty/outdoorsy kind of person so neither really!
    7. Would you rather have money or love? Money 
    8. What is your ultimate life ambition? To win a nobel prize and write my own book.
    9. Would you rather be too cold or too hot? Too cold I think
    10.  If you could have one item for the rest of your life, what would it be? Does my dog count.....
    11.  Do you think you could live a life without chocolate? Yeah quite easily 

        My Nominations:



       My Questions:

    1. Who do you admire/who inspires you?
    2. Who was the first blogger whose blog you read?
    3. What would your one super power be if you could choose?
    4.What are you most afraid of?
    5. If you were to have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
    6. What three things would you take on a desert island with you?
    7. How would you describe your style?
    8. Do you prefer skin care products or makeup?
    9. What would your ideal holiday be?
    10. What is the first thing you notice in a person?
    11. Do you have any tattoos/piercings, or would you like any?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment