Monday 31 March 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award!


I'd like to start off this post by saying a MASSIVE thank you to Beckyisobel for the nomination! After just over a week of having my own little corner of the blogging world, it meant a lot to be nominated for this award and really gives me motivation to continue to blog. Although it may not mean much to some people, it means a lot to know that people are actually reading and enjoying my blog so thank you so much to those who have already followed V's Beauty Blog! (Big hugs and smooches for you all)

Award Rules:

1) Thank and link the awesome person who nominated you (Done! Thanks again Becky)
2) List the rules and display the award (Check!)
3) Share 7 things/facts about yourself
4) Nominate 15 amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post.
5) Optional. Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog. e.g. side bare and follow the person who nominated you (I already follow Becky's blog :))



So here are the 7 facts about me:

1. I am currently in University studying for a BSc in Psychology
2. I reaaalllly want to go to Peru and visit Cusco and the Inca Trail and spend most nights googling it and planning my travels for after I graduate!
3. I am overly organised... seriously OVERLY organised.
4. I have a loveable but extremely naughty dog who is a Beagle named Maxwell - he may be the worst behaved dog in the world but I love him
5. I am Welsh (However please don't ask me to speak it as I know very little... Unless you want me to sing happy birthday to you in Welsh)
6. If I only was allowed one make up item it would be mascara
7. I love volunteering and encourage everyone to do some even if it's something really small as it's so rewarding!


Here are my nominations (I haven't done all 15 as I really only wanted to nominate people who's blogs I read and love or who have supported me...so it  keeps this award special. I also know some people have already done this award but I am going to nominate them again as I think they deserve to know that I think their blogs are great):

1. Anya May Beauty
2. Beautiful You
3. Summer Fling
4. Beauty and Other Stories
5. Dazed and Distracted
6. Emma Griffy
7. Kirsty's Corner
8. Abigail Bunny
9. Imogen Fleur
10. Holly Dolly
11. Jessicalaar
12. Circle of Chaos
13. Yet another makeup blog

Thank you again if you are already a follower, and hopefully you'll keep reading! :)

Vicky xo

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my nomination! We sound pretty similar, i study psychology too, and im super organised.
    Have a lovely evening.

    Jess x

    www,jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah really that's so cool! :) You're welcome for the nomination! you should blog more :D xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination, but since I'm quite busy right now, I won't be able to get around to doing it for a while, but I'll try to do it asap!!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination love!!
    I'm so happy I have inspired you in some way!
    I look forward to posting this on my blog!!

    xo Holly xo

    http://hollydolly.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's no problem! Keep blogging you're great :) xx

      Delete