Saturday 29 March 2014

LUSH Lip Care


 The harsh winter months left my lips a bit worse for wear. They were dry and chapped and not a pretty sight. For my birthday my lovely housemates treated me to some Lush goodies which were saviour products for my poor lips.

The first step of my lip restoration was to use the Lush lip scrub. These scrubs come in lots of flavours/scents and my friends got me the popcorn one and what a great choice that was. It tastes like creamy caramelly salted popcorn, it's delicious. The scrubs are edible however I choose to wash off the scrub rather than eat them as I find the thought of eating a lip product rather strange... You only need a small amount and rub on dry lips, then using a wet finger in circular motions I rub the dry skin away and after a good rinse I am left with soft and moisturised lips. At £5.50, this little pot is great value as it's going to last a good while...

The second step is the "Lip Service" lip balm, this is a strange texture, I imagined it would be a smooth creamy but it's a bit drier than I expected. However once you apply the product to your lips the balm melts into the lips are they become soft and moisturised. The balm contains tangerine and mandarin oil so it tastes and smells great as an added bonus! The balm comes in at £5.75 so it isn't the cheapest on the market but it is great.


I love Lush products as they're vegetarian and animal friendly. They always smell amazing and perform amazingly. I have linked where to get the products below, and if you have any recommendations for me don't hesitate to add them to the comments!

Thanks for reading,

Vicky
xo

Popcorn: https://www.lush.co.uk/product/6080/Popcorn---25g
Lip Service: https://www.lush.co.uk/product/6311/Lip-Service---8g

4 comments:

  1. The lush lip scrubs are absolutely amazing. I have the bubblegum one and santa's lip scrub, both of which are amazing. I'll probably end up buying the popcorn one at some stage as well to be honest!

    beckyisobel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to try the bubblegum one! They're so nice :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Vanessa, I'm glad you like my blog! :)
    I will follow you on bloglovin' now to check out yours!

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete